Philippines Flying School with Job Program
This program is for those that wish to be an airline pilot. This program comes with a flight instructor job after completion of CPL/MEIR. Cadet will undergo 18 months training and able to gain 500 flying hours upon completion of the program. New fresh pilots will only have 200 flying hours upon graduating from flying school. Having more flying hours will provide you with an advantage over other pilots when applying to the airlines job. You will have a higher chance to be hired compare to others.
The 500 flying hours is also required for Malaysians to do their conversion to Malaysia Pilot License upon returning to Malaysia, therefore not required to undergo the 12 months abridge course in Malaysia ATO for license conversion. The program offered is fully recognized by Civil Aviation Authority of Philippines and Internationally by ICAO.
- Minimum age of 17
- Completion of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / UEC / O-Level with pass SPM including English, Mathematics and a science subject
- Completion of a Class I or II medical examination by a CAAP medical practitioner
- Must be able to speak, write and understand in English
- No criminal records
- Hold a valid international passport
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Commercial Pilot License with Multi-Engine and Instrument Rating (CPL ME/IR)
- Flight Instructor (FI)
For more details about the fees and intake
kindly contact us
Committed to helping our students succeed