Australia Flying School
If you’re thinking Learn to fly in Australia, come and join one of the best flying school in Australia. The pilot training course offered include Recreational Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Multi-Engine and Instrument Rating. This are the most popular courses for overseas students wishing to prepare themselves for an airline career and provide the minimum qualifications required by most airlines. The cadet will undergo 84 weeks training in Australia. This program is fully recognized by Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) and Civil Aviation Authority China (CAAC).
- Be 18 years of age by course commencement
- Completion of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 5 credits (including English, Mathematics and Science Subject) or O-Level equivalent.
- Fluent in the English language
- Completion of a CASA Class I or II Aviation Medical (Can be done in Australia)
- IELTS with overall grade 5.5
- Hold a valid international passport
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Commercial Pilot License with Multi-Engine and Instrument Rating (CPL ME/IR)
- Flight Instructor (FI)
For more details about the fees and intake
kindly contact us
Committed to helping our students succeed