Malaysia Flying School
The Commercial Pilot License with Instrument Rating (CPL) is a comprehensive course that is seamlessly integrated with the Frozen Airline Transport Pilot’s License (ATPL) course. Cadets are trained with the basic skills required to fly a commercial aircraft, a fundamental path to becoming a pilot fit for commercial airlines.
Cadets will be tested under the guidelines of the CAAM and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) upon completion an average 18 months course with a minimum 200 hours of flying experience.
- Minimum age of 18
- Fluent in the English language
- Completion of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 5 credits (including English, Mathematics and Science Subject) or “O” level equivalent for prospective candidates outside Malaysia.
- Completion of a Class I or II medical examination by a CAAM-approved medical practitioner.
- Letter of Approval from the CAAM.
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL ME/IR) with Frozen ATPL
- Abridge course
For more details about the fees and intake
kindly contact us
Committed to helping our students succeed