This courses are open to anyone that wish to learn how to fly an airplane for recreational or hobby purposes. This course can be done part-time or full time since the training will be done in a flying club not a school. The students will be train up to the Private Pilot’s License, in accordance with the rules and regulations set by Civil Aviation Authority Malaysia (CAAM). A basic PPL allows you to fly a single-engine below 5700 kg (12,500 lbs) Maximum Take-Off Weight. Once you hold a PPL license you are allowed to carry passengers, as long as you do not collect a fees from them.
- Must be at least 17 years of age
- (There is no maximum age, as long as you can pass the aviation medical)
- Pass aviation Medical (Can be done at any CAAM approved panel)
- Able to speak, write and understand in English.
- No criminal records
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
For more details about the fees and intake
kindly contact us
Committed to helping our students succeed